Node.js titbits

So, I thought to make my hands dirty with node.js. I was suppose to go into a meetup but alas was stuck with some last moment hassle. Anyways, here are some good stuffs I thought to jot down.

1. Video to go over the ExpressJS framework and get started. Though there are some changes in the latest version of express and how to get started the nodemon, request to look into the comments section or just google out the errors in the console.


  • Notes: I will be posting all the errors and the solutions I faced while making the app running in Windows soon. Till then stackoverflow and googling will be solving the issues.


2. Yes there are thousands of courses floating around. But I found this one really handy and quick to learn.  Github repo to start learning node.js

Keep a check on this part for more on MEAN stack and node.js.

Comments

Popular Posts